Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all~
I just experienced something weird with my brake last weekend. My hubby was driving my car and when he step on brake, there's a bit of shake to the car and as well as a weird squeaking noise. It happened twice that day and another time the day after. Anyone has similar issue? Is it normal? I got my car in early April and never had this issue before..
Also, when I start my car this morning, I know the engine kicked in but then the car shook quite a bit before it settles back down. Anyone has similar issue as well?
Is it just me being too sensitive??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The car vibrated just couple of weeks ago which is we're in summer right now... I am going to bring the car for a check because it did worry me a little bit.

About the break, yes, the several times I heard it was when going slightly downhill but not hard brake.. The lexus service people said I have to do a test drive with them and let them know when the sound comes. hoepfully it's just a common/ normal thing to the car as the car so new. Thanks Matt, your reply is very informative. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.