Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does people have experience about free version of Spotify listened via bluetooth and self created song lists?

My problem is that not all songs in self created song list are played but only about half of those. Anyone have similar problems? In free version Spotify plays songs in list randomly. It just seems to be so that now same songs are played again and again very much in same order.

Edit: I'm wondering if that is Spotify's feature (limit of played songs, should not be) or is here some problemnin Lexus' systems.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have a Premium Spotify Membership and have a 150 song playlist and I seem to notice that Spotify doesn't truly shuffle my playlist. I notice it plays the same selection of songs over and over. I think it is a problem on Spotify's side. Thats my own personal experience/opinion.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Why don't you try with headphones or jsut not connected to your car and see? Shouldn't be your car as all it is doing is receiving the signal from your phone and what contorls what plays is the phone itself.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well driving with headphones in is kinda unsafe. At least in my opinion it is! You cant hear your surrounding or sirens approaching as well

·
Registered
129 Posts
2013 CT non-nav w/ Spotify Premium on iPhone here. Are you guys using android? I don't have issues w/ shuffling or not playing the full playlist, BUT I do have problems when I'm plugged in via USB and it does not change songs on either the steering wheel or the headunit. Bluetooth is fine but USB isn't...sucks because USB sounds significantly better and I can charge at the same time. Do you guys have this issue too?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm using Android via bluetooth. Haven't tested that with USB, maybe I will see what happens.

Another problem with Spotify is that song names aren't shown correctly in screen. Few song names are shown correctly at beginning but then it shows that it is playing same song again and again, even it is not doing so. Small detail, do not bother me because I can name almost all WASP's songs :cool: but interesting detail with this case I think.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hmm I've never had the problem with the song names. I suggest you try what jtnoboru said and try using USB. The main reason i don't use USB is because I have an iPhone 6 and it doesn't fit in the device holder but I have ordered an extension for it so that shouldn't be a problem much longer. I do have to agree that USB seems to be alot better.

Another suggestion is maybe unpairing your phone and reconnecting it to you car??

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yes!

I honestly hate that it doesn't display in Landscape.... I mean don't get me Wrong, I love Spotify, but seriously it should be able to be Landscape

1 - 11 of 11 Posts