Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to have the tachometer that appears in sport mode also appear in normal mode?? Id rather have the tach on all the time ?? can this be done??

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Yes

Is it possible to have the tachometer that appears in sport mode also appear in normal mode?? Id rather have the tach on all the time ?? can this be done??
Yes it is customization you do yourself from the DISP on your steering wheel. Go to the settings screen.

See page 685 of your owner's manual.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Those manuals are insane. Between the Owners Manual and the Nav documentation, I haven't found a place in the car big enough to store them...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Look under the hatch floor. There is a cutout in the foam tray for the owners manual. right next to the first aid kit.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Look under the hatch floor. There is a cutout in the foam tray for the owners manual. right next to the first aid kit.
That's where I put mine, in one of the 3 boxes in the foam tray above the spare tire. I didn't get the first aid kit. All 3 boxes were empty. I think the first aid kit you got is a dealer gift?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Those manuals are insane. Between the Owners Manual and the Nav documentation, I haven't found a place in the car big enough to store them...
Where I live, we don't get manuals printed on dead trees. Just a nice chrome and leather-clad USB stick with PDF files of the manuals.

·
Registered
842 Posts
That's where I put mine, in one of the 3 boxes in the foam tray above the spare tire. I didn't get the first aid kit. All 3 boxes were empty. I think the first aid kit you got is a dealer gift?
I think it is standard equipment. I got it and I got zilch from my dealer. I thought it was not there but I eventually found it near the spare tire somewhere. I would ask.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I think the first aid kit is standard, and I've even got a sticker on the glove box lid that says its in the trunk. Like Joe166 says, look and/or ask.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Termin8r: Way to go. I'm sure there will be more of it, especially since Lexus (like a lot of manufacturers now) likes to boast their environmental credentials.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts