Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the adverts for CT200h cars here in Spain, there are different models named.
I guess there are subtle differences, but the performance and consumption figures all seem the same.
I would be grateful for a simple explanation.
Any pointers or brief help would be appreciated.

There appears to be three main variants -
"Business", "Executive" and "Sport".
Each can have "Navibox".
"Tecno" has also been listed on "Executive".
Some adverts have also mentioned "Drive", "Move On", "Luxury" and "Eco".

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looking at the adverts for CT200h cars here in Spain, there are different models named.
I guess there are subtle differences, but the performance and consumption figures all seem the same.
I would be grateful for a simple explanation.
Any pointers or brief help would be appreciated.

There appears to be three main variants -
"Business", "Executive" and "Sport".
Each can have "Navibox".
"Tecno" has also been listed on "Executive".
Some adverts have also mentioned "Drive", "Move On", "Luxury" and "Eco".

Thanks in advance.
Nothing!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, the "Business", "Executive" and "Sport" are the car's variant:
  • Business is a variant build upon the "Pack" variant (you can look it up on the Lexus site) made for professionals : some options aren't handled the same way and it have a bit more to offer than the Pack one.
  • Executive is the top variant : you have all you could expect from a Lexus.
  • Sport is just over the Pack variant ( which is the less inclusive one) : notable thing it provide : a new spindle grill and some chrome delete outside, and performance suspension on the rear wheels. aside from that, it's purely cosmetic : no new features on the car.

By the way, no option or trim level will change the performances or mileage of your car.

For the Navibox and Techno, I guess it would be some options you can have on the car : Navibox must be the equivalent of the Navigation package in France (the presence of a GPS in the default screen size of 7" or so).
Techno must be the premium navigation : a 10,3" display in place of the 7" one and 10HP instead of the default 6.
I can't say for sure, since those are not available on my country's soil, but I guess you can ask the seller for some infos on the packages, since it changed quite a bit ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, the "Business", "Executive" and "Sport" are the car's variant:
  • Business is a variant build upon the "Pack" variant (you can look it up on the Lexus site) made for professionals : some options aren't handled the same way and it have a bit more to offer than the Pack one.
  • Executive is the top variant : you have all you could expect from a Lexus.
  • Sport is just over the Pack variant ( which is the less inclusive one) : notable thing it provide : a new spindle grill and some chrome delete outside, and performance suspension on the rear wheels. aside from that, it's purely cosmetic : no new features on the car.

By the way, no option or trim level will change the performances or mileage of your car.

For the Navibox and Techno, I guess it would be some options you can have on the car : Navibox must be the equivalent of the Navigation package in France (the presence of a GPS in the default screen size of 7" or so).
Techno must be the premium navigation : a 10,3" display in place of the 7" one and 10HP instead of the default 6.
I can't say for sure, since those are not available on my country's soil, but I guess you can ask the seller for some infos on the packages, since it changed quite a bit ?
Thanks Rhist; useful info.

·
Registered
Lexus CT200h Business Line Pro , 2011, Tungsten Pearl
23 Posts
Each country has it's own name for the different car specs so you have to be familiar with Lexus models and type-names in Spain to be able to give you some pointers.

For example in one country a CT with leather, LED headlights. Navi and 17 inch wheels is called "Business Line Pro" and in another country they decided to name it "Executive Techno Pack"

I think I would just use the configurator on the lexus site and pick all the options I find important to have on the car and wouldn't care much on what type or package name it has :)

At least engine - and technical wise there is no difference between any package/type so there is no choice in what type of engine you should choose, they are all the same.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Each country has it's own name for the different car specs so you have to be familiar with Lexus models and type-names in Spain to be able to give you some pointers.

For example in one country a CT with leather, LED headlights. Navi and 17 inch wheels is called "Business Line Pro" and in another country they decided to name it "Executive Techno Pack"

I think I would just use the configurator on the lexus site and pick all the options I find important to have on the car and wouldn't care much on what type or package name it has :)
Thanks MartsCT200; they don't make it easy, do they!

·
Registered
Lexus CT200h Business Line Pro , 2011, Tungsten Pearl
23 Posts
So many people, so many choices :)

Remembering the old days when my dad was buying his first brand new car.... I still remember we had a small "familymeeting" whether my dad would go for the black vinyl roof or not :)
That was the ONLY option in the list btw! So even 1 single "package" option in the list doesn't automatically makes it easy to choose...

Good luck finding your CT Stewart!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts