Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I received a call from my Lexus sales agent that my car have arrived this past weekend. I traded in my 2008 IS 250 to Lexus of Sacramento received & paid MSRP for my Ct200h Smoky Granite Mica with Premium Audio Pkg,Nav, Illuminated door sills, & Accy Pg cargo net, I was number 5 on the waiting list since end of March. I was told that there are 25 customers still on the waiting list. The production of the Ct 200hs are at full capacity at this moment. I'm installing the Lo-Jack, tinting only the back 3 windows, and Prema Shield in the next few days at the dealership. I did received in the mail a letter from Mark Templin that Lexus will extend a yr subscription to XM satellite or to Lexus Enform due to the fact to offset the long wait for my CT order. Also, I received $1000 Lexus Loyality discount since I brought a 2010 Rx 450h in July, 2009. I'm getting approx. 41 mpg (car computer) the first 35 miles while changing from normal mode(23 miles) to eco mode (12 miles). I may convert the halogen projector headlamps to the DDM Slim HID 35w 5000k in the near future. My IS had HID lamps and they were great!
Congrats!!! Maybe I will see you on the road, I am in the Sac area also.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts