Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if I'm suppose to post this but here goes. I just received this email from the Lexus of Carlsbad dealership on the CT200h availability status. Hope it helps for anyone that's interested in getting a CT200h in Southern California.

I am sending you this email because you expressed interest in a Lexus CT 200h and I wanted to give you an update on availability.

During the month of July there are 540 CT's scheduled to arrive at
the Long Beach port which serves about 70 Lexus dealers. Some
dealers will receive just a few and others could see a good number.

As most dealers have waiting lists, there should be some open inventory
going into the end of summer, so how do you get one?

The best way to secure a car is to give me a deposit as most cars will be
sold before they get here, that way you have a better chance of getting the
combination you prefer.

Also, I have heard reports from many people about dealers marking up the list
price and adding expensive dealer options, with a deposit with me you eliminate that from happening.

Feel free to call or email me with a credit card deposit and your preferences.

The deposit is refundable of course, but remember orders are filled first.

·
Registered
324 Posts
My car is on that shipment as well and I can't wait. This month is going soooooo slow the wait is killing me. :)
Hope mine is there with yours. Strange you got the email from Carlsbad and not from Escondido. If I remember there is 3 on here that ordered from Escondido Lexus.
Nothing yet from them!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Putnam Lexus in Redwood City just called and informed me that they now expect to get their shipment at the dealer between 7/18 - 7/22. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Fremont Lexus called and told me that they were informed by Lexus that they will have 15-20 allocation by July. Mine will be available by end of July.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Just got an email from Newport Lexus saying they have cars in stock.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just arrived my Ct 200h after 3 months waiting period!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I received a call from my Lexus sales agent that my car have arrived this past weekend. I traded in my 2008 IS 250 to Lexus of Sacramento received & paid MSRP for my Ct200h Smoky Granite Mica with Premium Audio Pkg,Nav, Illuminated door sills, & Accy Pg cargo net, I was number 5 on the waiting list since end of March. I was told that there are 25 customers still on the waiting list. The production of the Ct 200hs are at full capacity at this moment. I'm installing the Lo-Jack, tinting only the back 3 windows, and Prema Shield in the next few days at the dealership. I did received in the mail a letter from Mark Templin that Lexus will extend a yr subscription to XM satellite or to Lexus Enform due to the fact to offset the long wait for my CT order. Also, I received $1000 Lexus Loyality discount since I brought a 2010 Rx 450h in July, 2009. I'm getting approx. 41 mpg (car computer) the first 35 miles while changing from normal mode(23 miles) to eco mode (12 miles). I may convert the halogen projector headlamps to the DDM Slim HID 35w 5000k in the near future. My IS had HID lamps and they were great!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Process

Hope mine is there with yours. Strange you got the email from Carlsbad and not from Escondido. If I remember there is 3 on here that ordered from Escondido Lexus.
Nothing yet from them!!
I pretty much hit all of the Lexus dealerships in San Diego. Escondido and Carlsbad were the only ones that kept up the correspondence. I had already put a deposit down with Escondido and received a call that it's on its way.

Carlsbad was just following up with me to see if I was still interested not knowing that I did with Escondido.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just had my 10k service on the CT at Cerritos Lexus. There were two beautiful white ones on the lot!!! Don't know if they're avail, but though I'd let ya'all know.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Just had my 10k service on the CT at Cerritos Lexus. There were two beautiful white ones on the lot!!! Don't know if they're avail, but though I'd let ya'all know.
From what I understand, the white ones are for chicks. They probably have a harder time moving them.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
I have a white one! What does that say about me?!

...but it's sooooo prettyyyyyy!

Lol

All kidding aside, my dealer in Woodland Hills, CA, Vista Lexus, got their shipment in today. No one has claimed any yet. I worked with Larry Ellis. Tell him Matt sent you and he'll hook you up. He's a straight shooter. You can call or text his phone, (818) 933-1020.

Colors available are Daybreak Yellow Mica, Obsidian, Smokey Granite Mica, and Fire Agate Pearl.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yes, I've been getting calls and emails from multiple dealers that their CT's are in. Southbay Lexus, Longo, Westminister and Newport Beach have all called or emailed saying they had CT's to sell.

I still can't pull the trigger though. I'm holding out for the employee purchase. Still no word on when they're going to open it up for Lexus cars though. It's been over a month since they opened it up to Toyota cars.

I should just get one from a dealer. The trade in value for my IS 250 has gone up the last 3 months so maybe it's a good time even though they're only selling them at MSRP - $1000 lexus loyalty. Hmmm . . .

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I received a call from my Lexus sales agent that my car have arrived this past weekend. I traded in my 2008 IS 250 to Lexus of Sacramento received & paid MSRP for my Ct200h Smoky Granite Mica with Premium Audio Pkg,Nav, Illuminated door sills, & Accy Pg cargo net, I was number 5 on the waiting list since end of March. I was told that there are 25 customers still on the waiting list. The production of the Ct 200hs are at full capacity at this moment. I'm installing the Lo-Jack, tinting only the back 3 windows, and Prema Shield in the next few days at the dealership. I did received in the mail a letter from Mark Templin that Lexus will extend a yr subscription to XM satellite or to Lexus Enform due to the fact to offset the long wait for my CT order. Also, I received $1000 Lexus Loyality discount since I brought a 2010 Rx 450h in July, 2009. I'm getting approx. 41 mpg (car computer) the first 35 miles while changing from normal mode(23 miles) to eco mode (12 miles). I may convert the halogen projector headlamps to the DDM Slim HID 35w 5000k in the near future. My IS had HID lamps and they were great!
Congrats!!! Maybe I will see you on the road, I am in the Sac area also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts