Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard today few weird noises when driving to work and back from work. Sound was like water drops hitting to metal and noise volume level was like 1000 times from normal. Another possible similar noise is created when electical system creates sparks, but couldn't smell anything burning or so. I think that sound come from trunk/back seat area. Nothing is blocking back seat's air cooling hole for electric systems located to back area of car. That lasted like 15 secs. I searched for possible reasons from internet and ony water like sound was issue with air in AC fluid, but description of sound wasn't similar as water drop's noise.

Is here any possibility that reason is actually tyre air pressure warning light? I was in tyre shop saturday for change winter tyres to summer tyres but they couldn't find reset button from car neither could update tyre pressure information of new tyres to car computer because their system couldn't recognize model year 2016... I am goin to visit Toyota service in few days and until then warning light is on. Just wondering if car also gives like water drop warning sound if tyre pressure warning light is on for few days?

·
Registered
313 Posts
If you have a voice memo app on your phone, considering recording this sound. Maybe someone will recognize it when they hear it if you post it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts