·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Nice:p:p:p:p

Running snow tires ????

·
Registered
441 Posts
We've been having summer days recently about 35 degrees! Look after your beautiful looking baby in all that cold and snow. Great pictures, thank-you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks!
Prosperity: I wouldnt survive in 35 degrees, far too hot for me :cool:
Chik3nPoo: Not bike racks - SKI racks :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Great Pictures The Kjetil, it looks like the snow tires are doing a great job in Northern Norway.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Am jealous of your tyres. We arent allowed to use them in UK. This is mostly because the authorities dont like the idea of the very few roads which they are able to clear might be damaged by the studs; taking no account of several fatalities on untreated roads as a result of lack of understanding on the part of the law makers.
Those pictures look like a Blondie parallel lines album cover inspired work of art. in black and white

232 Posts
Glad to hear that ct200H with snow tires perform well in winter. Our winters are nothing compared to what you got in Norway, but here in NJ we get a lots of ice. I like very much you roof racks. Lexus should make it as part of OEM. Thanks for sharing the awesome photos.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Its really very cool weather in Norway. I like it and this Lexus is very suitable for this weather and gives you reliability and a save drive. I like it so much. Nice sharing.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Snow can be absolutely beautiful!

However, I have discovered it can be best appreciated when viewed in a photo, while sitting on a beach in the Caribbean sipping a a rum drink with an umbrella in it. :cool:

·
Banned
325 Posts
Yeah everyone want to enjoy like that in ten Winter with this awesome car. I really love this car and want to take it soon in white color and then goes to Iceland ad enjoy the cold weather with this car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts