Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lol. Talk about doing a 180. Haven't regretted it for a second. And despite the net loss of oh, 350 hp, I find the CT to be plenty fast and powerful. I loved the car the second I started driving it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Talk about cold turkey...

At least I had a transition from EVO IX to Forester XT to Yaris to CT.

As long as you're enjoying the ride, that's all that counts.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Likewise.

I transitioned from a STI to a Stage 2 Legacy GT, Avalon, Forester XT, CT

Talk about cold turkey...

At least I had a transition from EVO IX to Forester XT to Yaris to CT.

As long as you're enjoying the ride, that's all that counts.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Same here went from Evo X to Prius than CT, like the hybrid system on the Prius but driving the Ct is so much better!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dang, and I thought I was doing a 180 (2010 Nissan 370z Touring)! Had a modded 2009 WRX before that, and various other small zippy modified cars before that. Glad I'm not thinking I'm nuts (besides: at CT is a good reason to possibly get back into motorcycling for the speed rush, hehe).

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Lol. Talk about doing a 180. Haven't regretted it for a second. And despite the net loss of oh, 350 hp, I find the CT to be plenty fast and powerful. I loved the car the second I started driving it.
Why ? Gas cost is only one factor, and not really a large as people think, in the overall cost of a car.

Was it because of economics and budget cutting ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm thinking of doing something similar.. recently sold my R34 GTT Skyline (around 300kw at the flywheel), went to an RX350 (220kw at the fly) but considering a CT200h. Don't think i'll miss the fuel bill at the end of the month with the CT :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm driving the CT a few times a week instead of my G37 coupe. I have to say it's a nice experience. Usually I'm driving left lane hammer down, now I'm cruising along. And you know what, on a 15 mile commute it only makes like a 2 minute difference, so no big deal.

But yeah, going cold turkey from A GT-R to a CT is still a big leap! What will you do with all the extra money from gas and maintenance?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts