Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen some other threads, but still not 100% clear on what's compatible. Not getting much support from my dealership on which wheel size will work either.

Found out today that the 17" F-Sport wheels are on an indefinite hold, so I'm looking at new options. Can anyone advise on what I need to know when figuring out what will and wont work? Thanks!

·
Registered
410 Posts
What??? Indefinite hold?? Geez, they didn't have any shipped before the Japan disaster. ;-(

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A Lexus rep told me limited quantities had been shipped. I guess my dealership did not receive any of these limited quantities... :(

So now I'm exploring some alternative options. Did receive word that the lowering springs and sway bars will be here at the end of April!

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
I've seen some other threads, but still not 100% clear on what's compatible. Not getting much support from my dealership on which wheel size will work either.

Found out today that the 17" F-Sport wheels are on an indefinite hold, so I'm looking at new options. Can anyone advise on what I need to know when figuring out what will and wont work? Thanks!
I contacted tire rack they responded they would have a list of suitable wheels when they were able to get hold of a CT - hasn't happened yet:eek::eek:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was checking out some BBS CK wheels in 18x8, 5x100, +35mm offset, and that put the inside of the wheel just 2.7 mm closer to the strut on the inside but 22.7 mm further out to the fender. Rubbing or no rubbing would largely depend on what tire you ran, I think.

I'll probably end up going with the Fsport wheels or some 17"x7.5" BBS CH wheels if I can actually find them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts