Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Geez the new Car is GREAT!! I will post much more "first impressions" this weekend...but the first day has been ABOVE expectations. For those who are still waiting, the wait WILL be worth it!!!:)

·
Registered
237 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Correct on the guesses my CT friends....SMD Leds to replace all the lights from a total package sent from California!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Correct on the guesses my CT friends....SMD Leds to replace all the lights from a total package sent from California!
Time to update your signature!

·
Registered
39 Posts
In Waiting

Geez the new Car is GREAT!! I will post much more "first impressions" this weekend...but the first day has been ABOVE expectations. For those who are still waiting, the wait WILL be worth it!!!:)
Yes. I order un June and will recieve around septembre. I am longing and tired of waiting. Thanks for the encouragement. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the prompting.... updated my signature. Installed LED's for license plate and they turned out GREAT!! I am going to tackle the Shark Fin on my Weekend as well as installing a "Lexus" emblem to "balance" the rear of the car. So far SO GOOD!!:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts