Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the dealership, and the car I wanted was actually on a boat. They are telling me it should be ready for pickup in about 11 days.

2012 Premium
Nebula Grey Pearl - Black NuLuxe Interior
Upgraded Audio + Nav
Illuminated Door Sills

Hope it's ready soon!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll post a pic of it, but I don't think any pic I've seen does it justice. I saw one in the showroom when I ordered it, and its a color that seems to change based on what's around it... By itself, looks like a slightly creamier tungsten, but next to the tungsten looks charcoal.

I looked at the golf, Prius, camry, 1-series, and none of them had the combo of quality, simplicity of interior design, and most of all, environmentally friendy design... Which begs the question, why isn't Lexus or any of the reviews for them matter, talking about design of the car from that perspective much?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Picked up the car today. Went to a different dealership (just cause I had to see the car again) and they had the same car, and the staff made me a deal ($1000 better than the other dealership) that I couldn't refuse!!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
I have read literally scores of CT200h road tests, and in many cases I wonder if they are driving the same car as I am. I have read that the acceleration is sluggish, adequate, brisk and spirited. The front seats are awful or the most wonderful ever experienced. The dashboard is plasticky, or typical Lexus quality. The boot is small or surprisingly large. The styling is awful or it's a standout. I say enjoy the car and ignore all the sidewalk experts. I own an IS250 but since my partner took delivery of his CT, the IS has been gathering dust. I think the CT is a lovely, compact car - quiet, comfortable, good performance. very good economy and real fun to drive. The fact that it is a technological masterpiece is something you can take on board as much as you want. Generally speaking, my impression is that the motoring press just don't 'get it', but all the owners' reports on this forum and others overwhelmingly just love it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.