Lexus CT200h Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just used some cheapies from Wal-Mart....You could try tirerack.com....I think all of the wheels that Lexus has are alloy....

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just bought my base white 2013 CT. I used the OEM 16" wheels and mounted same size winter tire as the stock all seasons that came with the car 205/55R16. Mounted four Toyo GSi-5 winter tires. We've had a ton of snow here for almost a month and these get around with absolutely no issues! Live in Calgary AB Canada and got through two snowfall warnings already with these both on highway driving and city!

Keeping the winter tires on these rims and then buying 17" TSW Nurburgrings Bronze and mounting summer tires on those so two sets of rims.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just bought my base white 2013 CT. I used the OEM 16" wheels and mounted same size winter tire as the stock all seasons that came with the car 205/55R16. Mounted four Toyo GSi-5 winter tires. We've had a ton of snow here for almost a month and these get around with absolutely no issues! Live in Calgary AB Canada and got through two snowfall warnings already with these both on highway driving and city!

Keeping the winter tires on these rims and then buying 17" TSW Nurburgrings Bronze and mounting summer tires on those so two sets of rims.
This is a good idea! Shoulda done that instead of buying winter steelies.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

I had a question I need help with. Will 205/50/17 winter tires work for my CT200h? Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hello,

I had a question I need help with. Will 205/50/17 winter tires work for my CT200h? Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
Unless you get some feedback from owners who have used that alternate size without any fit and function problems, below is a tire comparison link that could be helpful. The main concern is not to exceed 3% increase in diameter. So, if you're going from 215/45/17 you should be okay. Tire Size Calculator - Tire & Wheel Plus Sizing

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for this post. I have the same situation -- an available 195/60/R15 set that is nearly new from my daughter's formerly leased car.... if people have used this size before, I'd love to know how they worked in snow and ice and rain with the CT200H

·
Registered
53 Posts
Pedantically the euro spec lowest model comes with 15's the higher 4 grade of models have options of 16 or 17 - the 15 is not an option on those 4 so it could be possible the brake set up is different just on the basic model.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

21 - 33 of 33 Posts