Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here used snow chains for their CT? I've scoured this forum and all I see are ppl talking about snow tires. I don't need snow tires bc I live in SoCal and am going up to Big Bear Lake this Winter where snow chains are required at times and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions and/or experience with them. -Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone here used snow chains for their CT? I've scoured this forum and all I see are ppl talking about snow tires. I don't need snow tires bc I live in SoCal and am going up to Big Bear Lake this Winter where snow chains are required at times and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions and/or experience with them. -Thanks
Hi, I’m researching for myself being in a similar situation and found this online:
I’m calling Les Schwab to see what they say since I’m not 100% sure what the CT can handle. Hope this helps - I can let you know if I find more info.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought cables at walmart$45 check the code for tire size they work great, easy on and will last a few seasons. Good clearance on 215/45/17

1 - 4 of 4 Posts