Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everybody,

Just wondering if anybody has ever used a skid plate or any sort of protection used to help protect your front bumper from scraping/or just for protection? I just got a new artisan kit and would love to help it last longer with a little protection.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@oldwineguy, Thank You! That sounds perfect. Is there a specific splitter for the ct200h? also how much do they run about?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Mine was custom made for my car because of the TRD lip, normally they are about $360 for splitters they have in stock, but mine cost more because it was made just for my car and I added rods. It will be hard for you because you are in Hawaii and it would require a custom splitter since you have a Artisan lip.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mine was custom made for my car because of the TRD lip, normally they are about $360 for splitters they have in stock, but mine cost more because it was made just for my car and I added rods. It will be hard for you because you are in Hawaii and it would require a custom splitter since you have a Artisan lip.
Thank You for the info! Appreciate it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.