Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum as I picked up a 2015 F Sport in the white a couple of months ago! I am looking to upgrade my wheels but am finding it hard to decide. I have been looking at a cheaper version of the bronze matte rays (hussla or Avid). I am located in Australia, so bonus points if you can recommend something available in Aus.
Show me your upgraded wheels! And can you please tell me the specs if you know what they are. I want to go bigger than stock but want to be sure that I won't scrub/scrape at all.

Thanks everyone !
Sky Vehicle Car Cloud Tire

· Registered
57 Posts
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum as I picked up a 2015 F Sport in the white a couple of months ago! I am looking to upgrade my wheels but am finding it hard to decide. I have been looking at a cheaper version of the bronze matte rays (hussla or Avid). I am located in Australia, so bonus points if you can recommend something available in Aus.
Show me your upgraded wheels! And can you please tell me the specs if you know what they are. I want to go bigger than stock but want to be sure that I won't scrub/scrape at all.

Thanks everyone ! View attachment 61894
Hi mate, I’m from Canberra. I have one came from GT86/BRZ with 5mm spacers and cheapo rays center caps sticker lol.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Car Grille Vehicle Tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Your rims are pretty good imo. Digging that oem look.

· Registered
15 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks everyone ! View attachment 61894
I have 18”x8.5” wheels lowered on bc racing coilovers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts