Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mouldings, sorry for some reason pressed a wrong key............

If you visit their website you will see what I mean! I have these ordered and have not received anything from them telling me this, I have therefore emailed them and asked them what is going on? Anyone else got them on order?

·
Registered
255 Posts

If you visit their website you will see what I mean! I have these ordered and have not received anything from them telling me this, I have therefore emailed them and asked them what is going on? Anyone else got them on order?
I don't have any on order, but I emailed them last week and asked if I should order them or wait until they were in stock.
Their reply said "don't order". They think they may never be available.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts

Cancel your order and Sewell will return your money. I did this for the F sport rims and they returned my money promptly.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cancel your order and Sewell will return your money. I did this for the F sport rims and they returned my money promptly.
Thanks audi4t, I have emailed them 3 times now, zero response! Will keep trying but you would think as they will never get these that they would automatically let everyone know and refund automatically. If I had not checked on the site I wouldn't have known as the order status is 'backorder'?

I have ordered loads from Sewell but as I am in the UK it is never easy to get hold of someone personally, so rely on email.

So, where do we go from here to protect our CT's - I have looked at the alternative chrome strips mentioned in other threads but never really seen any decent photo's which would enable me to make an informed decision and as I have to import them, if they are not what I was expecting it is then a nightmare to return and a high cost.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still nothing from them, they have read my emails but no response or return of funds. Anyone got a telephone number?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally got a refund. As far as Sewell are concerned these will never come to market - so if you have them on order I would suggest cancelling and get a refund!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I hoping these would come to market since there is some curb rash on the bottom of my door from passengers. And just today somebody did a really good job on a door. Why can't people open the door carefully instead of just flinging it open? URGH! I thought these looked really good and don't know why they never came to market. They have these for the Prius. Hopefully they will come out with them in the future. Looks like touch up paint is my only option since I think the after market ones look ugly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts