Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just had my CT in for her 10K mile service which in the UK is just an oil and filter change. This was my first experience of the Lexus after sales service and I was not disapointed.

The dealer, Lexus Glasgow, advised it would take approx 2 hours to complete. I let them know when booking the car in I really needed the car back within 3 hours as had a flight to catch. The dealer gave me a nice RX450H as a courtesy car and the interim service was done within 2 hours and they called half way through to advise it would be ready on time as they appreciated I had plans. When I picked up the car it was washed, hoovered, alloys cleaned (even the bits you can never reach) and the tyres were dressed too. All in all it was a very good experience and have to say much better than Audi which I had previously. It's no wonder Lexus are top of the J D Power Survey for customer satisfaction.

I'm looking forward to the 20K mile service already.

Incidentally the RX450H has the same interior layout and Nav/display which was nice. Big difference was the energy monitor though which has two traction motors on the display, one at the front and one at the rear and a bigger engine/battery symbol - it went like stink too and good fun to drive :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.