Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale: Beat Sonic FDA31sc shark fin antenna in Silver Carbon. I bought two of these, one in white and one in this pattern which I thought I would use if I couldn't get a true match with my Blizzard Pearl CT200. My friendly body shop held my white one until he had a Lexus in paint code 077 get towed in and then he painted my white one to match my car, so I have this one left. I paid $115 for it and will accept the best offer. Here is where you can look at it and the color is one of the middle boxes; Beat-Sonic FDA31 Functional Shark Fin Antenna

PM me an offer and tell me where you are and I will tell you whether I will accept it and how much it will cost to send it.

It is nice looking and will work with white, silver or black, maybe any color. It really does kind of look like it is made out of some sort of carbon fiber, but I doubt that it is. Still in the box it came in.

I like the shape of the Beat Sonic much more than the shape of the Virtual Garage shark fin, but that is a personal taste thing.

·
Registered
74 Posts
For sale: Beat Sonic FDA31sc shark fin antenna in Silver Carbon. I bought two of these, one in white and one in this pattern which I thought I would use if I couldn't get a true match with my Blizzard Pearl CT200. My friendly body shop held my white one until he had a Lexus in paint code 077 get towed in and then he painted my white one to match my car, so I have this one left. I paid $115 for it and will accept the best offer. Here is where you can look at it and the color is one of the middle boxes; Beat-Sonic FDA31 Functional Shark Fin Antenna

PM me an offer and tell me where you are and I will tell you whether I will accept it and how much it will cost to send it.

It is nice looking and will work with white, silver or black, maybe any color. It really does kind of look like it is made out of some sort of carbon fiber, but I doubt that it is. Still in the box it came in.

I like the shape of the Beat Sonic much more than the shape of the Virtual Garage shark fin, but that is a personal taste thing.

Hi, I checked the link, the silver color paint code showing in that site is 1F7. So, just wondering will it match? I found out from the Dealer that my CT paint code is 1J4 (Silver color). So, please let me know if it will blend nicely or not?

Thanks

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really have no idea. Colors are so individual that I certainly don't want to make that kind of decision for anyone. Look at the website for the company and make your own decision. I thought (and think) that it would go well with white, black or silver, but it is your call. I still have the unit in my closet, so if you are interested, let me know what you are willing to pay for it and I will let you know if I think it is worth the trouble to find it and ship it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi, I checked the link, the silver color paint code showing in that site is 1F7. So, just wondering will it match? I found out from the Dealer that my CT paint code is 1J4 (Silver color). So, please let me know if it will blend nicely or not?

Thanks
I know I am resurrecting an old thread but the answer isn't listed anywhere so I figure I chime in. I just got my Beatsonic FDA3 universal in 1F7. It looks like a pretty good match to my 1J4. In sunlight I couldn't tell the paints not identical. Also be sure to get the universal or the under side cut out will not fit over the base that is already there. I think the FDA4 would have fit also and that was the one I originally wanted. The FDA9 should also fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts