Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love the car, but have decided to pursue more horsepower at expense of luxury and fabulous fuel mileage.

Anyone know what i should ask? After 5 months, it's got about 5.7K miles on it, bamboo trim, all weather mats, shark fin ant, premium pkg, non-nav.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Too funny! Not getting any more power out of a TDI. Maybe a GTI or , as mentioned the C30. Whats the REAL reason :)
Well, to be a bit more detailed -

Seats are better in the Golf, more back seat legroom, more overall cargo capacity, ability to shift , and the ability to go up even moderate hills without the engine talking so loud all figured in. When i mentioned power, i don't mean just horsepower, but the overall equation of get up and go, of which the torque is the big creator of smiles on the golf. So lose luxury, some fuel economy, but not too too much, gain smiles per above, and hopefully a couple grand in my pocket.
The CT is a really good car, just that afte 5 months i've learned more about myself as well as the car.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, i guess this is goodbye. A guy flew in from Vegas yesterday, bought my CT and drove it back. My 2012 Golf TDI was delivered this week as well, so the next chapter begins. Have watched this forum grow from humble beginnings back in March when i joined, each month it's vibrancy grows. Good luck to all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.