Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was told April 21 would be the date that the dealers get the allocation list. I'm hoping my black/black CT200h will be on the list since I put down my deposit before the earthquake but will wait however long it takes to get exactly the car I want.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Update from Bellevue

Still waiting for my Black/Black fully loaded CT200h (order placed just before the earthquake). No car on the April 21 allocation, Next allocation May 3.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The salesman did call me last week, but 20 minutes later, when I called back he said it was gone.
Thanks for the heads up though.

Still waiting.......
I was just at Bellevue Lexus yesterday getting my IS250 washed and saw a Red Premium Carmel Interior CT200h non NAV at the front of the dealership (where they originally parked the yellow one used for my demo drive). I have been patiently waiting 2 1/2 months for my black one but if your still looking for a red one it may be worth checking out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
After 5 months, I finally got my Black/Black Nav LED Leather CT200h. For a current IS250AWD owner and former (traded in) 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid owner, my first impressions are the wait was well worth it. The car is much better powered even in Eco mode than the Honda Civic Hybrid was. The electronic / sound are a wonderful upgrade. Great job, Lexus!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.