Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found seat covers for their CT.?
I'm am interested in getting wet okole. I do not see it available on their website.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
No no no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I was thinking about the Lexus terry cloth seat cover on eBay... something for temporary use; to quickly put on and yank off to use after a sweaty workout. Plus, I could toss it into the washing machine.
I wouldn't want anything 'permanently' installed...it just takes away the looks.
I think I'll ask the seller if it fits a CT.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I was thinking about the Lexus terry cloth seat cover on eBay... something for temporary use; to quickly put on and yank off to use after a sweaty workout. Plus, I could toss it into the washing machine.
I wouldn't want anything 'permanently' installed...it just takes away the looks.
I think I'll ask the seller if it fits a CT.
I got a pair of them for that exact reason and only would put them on if I, or a passanger, has dirty cloths due to work, etc. They are pretty universal fit and work for the quick cover up as not to get the leather soiled.

PS: Their service and turn around time is great.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I got a pair of them for that exact reason and only would put them on if I, or a passanger, has dirty cloths due to work, etc. They are pretty universal fit and work for the quick cover up as not to get the leather soiled.

PS: Their service and turn around time is great.
Nice! Thanks for the info. They're not too big and move around, do they? One thing I'm hesitant about is the price...I mean it's basically a towel for almost $40. I'm almost thinking about taking a large bath towel at home and poking a hole in it to hang over the headrest. :p

·
Registered
283 Posts
Nice! Thanks for the info. They're not too big and move around, do they? One thing I'm hesitant about is the price...I mean it's basically a towel for almost $40. I'm almost thinking about taking a large bath towel at home and poking a hole in it to hang over the headrest. :p
For what I'm going to use them for they are fine. Being like a towel with a hole for the headrest they are loose, but the top is nicely finished. I figured trying to find a black bath towel would take a bit. I have one of them on the passenger seat turned so it protects the back of the passenger seat for when I carry a case I have that comes real close to touching the seat back, so time of getting this was critical for me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I agree looks like a large bath towel with a hole and lexus logo. Does not look so bad considering it is for temporary use. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Depending on how long you plan on holding onto to the CT, a seat cover might be a good idea because overtime, the leather will show wear from the rubbing of getting in and out of the seat, also wrinkles will be prominent.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Depending on how long you plan on holding onto to the CT, a seat cover might be a good idea because overtime, the leather will show wear from the rubbing of getting in and out of the seat, also wrinkles will be prominent.
Any suggestions for CT seat covers.?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts