Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked pressure in tires and adjusted them higher.Looked in owners Bible and Page 521 shows a bottom to be push to reset. I looked on my car for this same button and can't find one.

Anyone know how to do this?

I do have the nav system

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Get your head way under the steering wheel next to the footwell led.
Is the push button.
Search the forum I posted pics way back when.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You mean I have to get on my knees and get on floor to see this thing,wow thats tucked way under.

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Yes once u know where it is u can reach it sitting in the drivers seat. But it is way under where the panel becomes horizontal.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
130 Posts
I pushed and held till I saw Light flash a few times. How long do We leave power on after that?
As soon as it flashes 3 times, you should be good.

For those of you who are looking for the button, it's essentially where the owners manual says that it is, except it's behind the dashboard facing upward, rather than being on the dashboard facing the driver (as the owner's manual seems to indicate. If you reach under the dash in the spot where the owner's manual says that it is, you should be able to find the button by touch. But don't be fooled by the screw that you will inevitably find first.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As soon as it flashes 3 times, you should be good.

For those of you who are looking for the button, it's essentially where the owners manual says that it is, except it's behind the dashboard facing upward, rather than being on the dashboard facing the driver (as the owner's manual seems to indicate. If you reach under the dash in the spot where the owner's manual says that it is, you should be able to find the button by touch. But don't be fooled by the screw that you will inevitably find first.

Isnt that the truth , lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Not sure what's going on, got new wheels installed with the TPMS. TPMS light comes on flashing then would stay constant after a minute or so, tried to reset it but nothing...

·
Registered
84 Posts
If its flashing it means that 1 or more of your tire sensor is reporting that you do not have air in your tire(s). Better make sure who ever installed your sensors did it right and did not break a sensor unless you have new sensors then you have to get the new sensor reprogramed to the tpms ecu

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
49 Posts
If its flashing it means that 1 or more of your tire sensor is reporting that you do not have air in your tire(s). Better make sure who ever installed your sensors did it right and did not break a sensor unless you have new sensors then you have to get the new sensor reprogramed to the tpms ecu

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Crap, really? I removed and installed on the new wheels... wtf... -_-

·
Registered
3 Posts
Holy cow that's an elusive little button! They should move it to the glove compartment or somewhere easier to find. Now that I know where it's at, it is a little easier but it took me forever to find the dang thing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts