Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just managed to source a 100% immaculate rear bumper for my 2011 CT. it's even in Arctic Pearl White with rear sensor holes. Absolute bargain as I need to replace mine as it's scruffy looking.
I haven't found a definitive thread on here about replacing it though. Has anybody done one or can point me in the right direction to doing this please?
I have heard it's very easy compared to the front one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Eventually got round to replacing the bumper this afternoon.

That's the old one off.

Replacement on.
Basically it's held on with 4 bolts and 6 clips. The bumper clips in at the top at the sides and behind the rear lights. Very easy job I only had to swap the rear parking sensors from the old bumper onto the new one.
Very pleased with new one as it's immaculate and the Pearl White is spot on to the rest of the car (paint code 077).

·
Registered
29 Posts
nice!

congrats on finding the same color too!

next summer, i might try to swap my 12 bumper w a 14... we'll see

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thankyou.
It’s well worth changing it to a facelift one. I couldn’t find one in the same colour and didn’t want to spend out on respraying it.

Pictures aren’t mine.

Looks so much fresher.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Eventually got round to replacing the bumper this afternoon.

Basically it's held on with 4 bolts and 6 clips. The bumper clips in at the top at the sides and behind the rear lights.
Hey buddy, trying to remove my bumper as well. is this video accurate regarding the bolts and clips you mentioned? Dont wanna hurt my baby haha. Thanks!

(
)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts