Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a replacement iphone via warranty....restored it from the cloud, and it will not connect via bluetooth to a '13 ct200h with Nav. Iphone has same name as it was restored, however, maybe has a new device address that is causing the problem. I cannot seem to delete this iphone record from the nav system in bluetooth settings, which, I'm assuming would then solve the problem as I would be able to create a new record of this phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
842 Posts
It isn't the bluetooth settings. I don't remember what it's called, but look to settings and I think it says "phone" and something else. It should connect just like a new phone and you can delete your old phone. There is room for 4 phones. A screen with four boxes on it will show up and you can fix it there. It really is in the manual. I am just not where I can look at it or my car. As I recall, when you push the menu button, it is on the top second from the left, then you get the screen with the four boxes in it, one should already be filled in with your "old" Iphone.

·
Registered
609 Posts
It isn't the bluetooth settings. I don't remember what it's called, but look to settings and I think it says "phone" and something else. It should connect just like a new phone and you can delete your old phone. There is room for 4 phones. A screen with four boxes on it will show up and you can fix it there. It really is in the manual. I am just not where I can look at it or my car. As I recall, when you push the menu button, it is on the top second from the left, then you get the screen with the four boxes in it, one should already be filled in with your "old" Iphone.
That! Removing a device is not at where you think it was supposed to be. But you don't really have to remove the old phone. The old phone has completely different bluetooth radio. You could change your old phone's name and just name something like "stupid old phone" and go ahead to add your new phone.

·
Registered
842 Posts
That! Removing a device is not at where you think it was supposed to be. But you don't really have to remove the old phone. The old phone has completely different bluetooth radio. You could change your old phone's name and just name something like "stupid old phone" and go ahead to add your new phone.
But why would you want a phone that is now spare parts cluttering up your car?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts