Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was driving along and there was a roll of carpet padding in the middle of the highway. The semi next to me hits it and chunks of carpet fly everywhere. It ripped off my wheel well liner.
I ended up just buying replacement parts and it took about 30 minutes to put in all the screws and clips.

Driver side liner 53806-76010 = $76.56 (Sewell $104)
A bar that is like an airdam or mud guard (
PAD, FR WHEEL OPENIN) = $26.13 [this is not on the diagram and does not come with the liner, but is needed]
Retainer Clips
52197-30040 = $3.46 [these are not on the diagram for the wheel liner, instead they are on the bumper diagram]
Retainer Clips
53879-58010= $3.42 [these are not on the diagram for the wheel liner, instead they are on the bumper diagram]
Then all the various screws on the diagram list that ranged from 50cents to $1 each.
Diagram:
http://lexus.sewellparts.com/oem-catalog/5302533371-Body-CT200H-2011.html
It seems my 2011 goes by the 2012 diagram. 2012 : OEM Body (HOOD & FRONT FENDER) Replacement Parts

Sewell was way overpriced on the parts so I bought from lexuspartsnow Lexus Parts - Genuine OEM Lexus Auto Parts & Accessories, but be careful ordering for them. They will say $13 shipping at checkout then later email you saying that you need to pay $20 extra dollars for shipping or to cancel your order. They are very deceptive in how they run their website. I still paid less than Sewell overall since it seems sewell just sells at the recommended retail price, but lexuspartsnow is unethical.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have this exact same problem. Thanks for the info! Especially LexusPartsNow info - since Sewell is closed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am glad I found this thread.
Having an issue with the front right middle fender liner retainer.

https://ibb.co/Cw3DKwy

The part you mentioned, 53897-30040 looks still in good shape.
My question is, how to attach this to the bumper/frame.
As you can see in the image, in the red circle, I can’t see what (broken) part this is or how to attach the retainer
to the frame.

any help is appreciated..

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys, I need some help. I was rear-ended on the passenger side my car. The rear fender liner, the part that connects to wheel well liner (I think its hard plastic) was destroyed and I can't see to find it. Anyone has part #? The image is not very clear but will give you an idea. Thanks for your help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts