Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have been searching the forums for a bit, but haven't seen anything on this. Does anyone know how I can remove the nav screen from my dash? My EasyPass fell under it, and I cannot get it out for the life of me.

Thanks,
Kyle

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Really? No one knows how to remove the monitor? I've found monitors for sale (so pictures of a standalone unit) and it looks pretty simple if you can get the trim around the outside off. Is there a diagram for the trim that surrounds it? I pulled it about 90% of the way off, but the very front won't come up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the part number of the surround seems to be 5540476010C0. It's easy enough to find a low-resolution diagram, but not one with enough detail to show how it's secured.

·
Registered
25 Posts
this info is from lexus techdoc
using a moulding removal tool unclip & remove the centre air vents (8 claws & 3 guides)
using a moulding removal tool unclip the surround for the monitor (14 claws)
through the removed air vent aperture unclip 2 fixings (2 claws)
remove the surround
rotate the screen upwards and a panel is now visible where the screen laid & unclip & remove panel (5 claws & 4 guides)
undo the 2 screws
behind the monitor there are 2 clips unlip these
Disengage the clamp.
Disconnect earth connector and remove the multi-display sub-assembly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well the part number of the surround seems to be 5540476010C0. It's easy enough to find a low-resolution diagram, but not one with enough detail to show how it's secured.

Kyle, did you ever figure this out? My wife has the exact same problem.

Thanks,
Nathan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Kyle, did you ever figure this out? My wife has the exact same problem.

Thanks,
Nathan
Kyle, actually I found the step-by-step instructions if you still need them. Just PM me your contact information, and I can send you a PDF.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts