Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Has anyone fitted Lexus OE remote start,and willing to share the fitting instructions? or better still have a link to install. Cheers :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there! I'm searching around for tips with this as well. Have you found anything and if so may you please share it?

-cheers

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have just installed it but I can't get it to talk with my certification unit. Tried the 14 presses on START button (nothing happened) and via TechStream 12.20.024 but TechStream said it could not initialize the ECU. Eventually I ran out of battery and needed to charge my AUX battery. No harm though, I have disconnected the RES V4 ECU and will try later. Did not type in my VIN in TechStream, maybe that will make a difference. We'll see :)

I followed the instructions in the PDF in this thread and i bought this kit on eBay.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Still not able to program it myself. Maybe I have to go to a dealer... Not a single blink in the hazard light as promised. Whats wrong???

·
Registered
33 Posts
The dealer could not get it to work either. I need the wiring diagram, maybe only missing 12v power?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts