Lexus CT200h Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just heard back from my dealer regarding the auto start and they said they'd do it there. Herb Chambers Lexus in Sharon, MA
Hey Im getting my CT from there too. Have you gotten yours yet? Sales rep says there's a shipment in coming mid august but don't have specific dates yet.

I too contacted the service/parts dept to see if they would install the factory Lexus remote starter and said that they could. $250 not including fees, etc.

·
Registered
89 Posts
When I contacted the local Lexus dealership parts dept, I asked the guy if he could order the Lexus remote start for the CT200h. His response was "what's that?". I replied that it is the latest Lexus hybrid, came out in March. "Oh yeah, I don't think we've gotten many of those." I didn't have much confidence in anything he told me after that.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey Im getting my CT from there too. Have you gotten yours yet? Sales rep says there's a shipment in coming mid august but don't have specific dates yet.

I too contacted the service/parts dept to see if they would install the factory Lexus remote starter and said that they could. $250 not including fees, etc.
$250, hmm? They told me $499 installed... :confused:

There are 4 with nav and 1 sans nav arriving to port on August 22nd. They were originally on schedule for the 15th and got pushed back a week. One of them has my name on it.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
jonacromblie - When did you order yours?

lexceetee has been waiting FOREVER on his!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Haha really? I ordered mine like mid June. Not too long ago ...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wow in June? I've been waiting since March 16th!

We're both on the list for the EXACT same options. As far as I know, there's only one with those options coming into port on 8/22 and it has my name on it currently. You should check in with them and make sure there isn't some confusion. I just stopped by this past Tuesday and got this information.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I sure hope it wasn't a confusion bc i had deposits made in florida and i could've gotten a CT from them a whole lot sooner!

·
Registered
237 Posts
I sure hope it wasn't a confusion bc i had deposits made in florida and i could've gotten a CT from them a whole lot sooner!
Hopefully they were just able to get their hands on another one!!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
That's funny. "bondguy" lives in FL and bought his up here (Ira in Danvers) & had it trucked down to him!

·
Registered
1 Posts
instruction manual for RES CT200h 2011-

the link to the installation manual for the remote engine starter does not work anymore. Does anyone happen to have a copy of it to download to the forum? i am trying to avoid paying high costs at the dealership. thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2016 CT200H F-Sport
52 Posts
I tried the 3 button click on the remote on my 2016 and it does not remote start the car at all.

Do we know why the OEM remote start is only listed years of 2011-2015? Why is 2016-2017 not listed on the remote start? I'd LOVE to go OEM but I am hesitant to spend the $170 and buy it only to find out that it does not work.... Does anyone have a reason or any information on perhaps why it wouldn't work?

Product Font Material property Screenshot Web page

-Nigel

21 - 35 of 35 Posts