Lexus CT200h Forums banner

Recommend me a place to buy Ichiba Spacers

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  adidascanada 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

Looking for some recommendations for online vendors to get some version 2 Ichiba spacers. Anyone have any thoughts?

Looking to get a set of

15mm front
25mm rear

Thanks in advance!

Rob

#2 ·
Check out Vividracing.com , not sure if they supply what you need but im sure they could get it for you. They helped me get coilovers, lugnuts, and wheels :) Give them a cal @ 480-966-3040 and ask for Arsha Khamenehi. Or you can try email... his email is arsha@vividracing.com, just tell him Chris with the CT who bought mad stuff recently reffered you to him :)

#4 ·
Lol quite a lot actually... I bought the Sustec Pro S-0C coilover kit for ~900 shipped, Project KICS BullLocks and Nut set for ~60 shipped, and a set of 4 Work Emotion CR Ultimate "Kiwami" 17x7 5x100 +38 in Bronze for and a set of Work Emotion Center Caps for ~1650 shipped. I also ordered the F Sport Sway Bar Kit from ebay for ~389 shipped. Those were all bought within the last 2 weeks. Below are the boxes for the Coilover kit, Sway Bar kit, and lug nuts. The Work wheels and caps won't come for 30-90 days. They made straight from Japan and 5x100 in +38 is considered custom.

#6 ·
Me too! :p My cousin has set some time for the weekend of May 4th to start putting things on. I hope the wheels get to the USA asap ... lol

I will share pics as soon as possible!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.