Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got back last week from a 4600km trip out to the East Coast (PEI, Cape Breton) from Ontario. Spent $308. total on gas (around $1.27/l). Excellent trip, but loooonnnggg drive in New Brunswick. Got between 4.9 l/100km (48 mpg US) and 5.4 l/100km (43.5) on the way out, but it got worse coming back - 5.6 (42) to 6.0 (39.2) l/100km. And these are actual readings, not what the trip computer says.

Only saw one CT the whole trip - in Montreal on Hwy. 40 - a white one.

Got back and needed the 40,000km service. Geez, the miles rack up!

FYI - I use a great app for the iPhone called 'Gas Cubby' to record every fillup and service. It's a great little app for recording statistics. For example, my total average mileage since I bought the car is 5.8 l/100km (40.55) with 96 fillups.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was back on July 30th

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By the way, I did some testing on the trip with cruize control. I tried a long drive in Eco mode and Normal mode, and there was NO difference in my mileage when cruizing in either mode.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have family there, so we've done it a few times. I might suggest going through the States, as the trip past Montreal and through NB is soooo boring.

How was the trip? Any suggestions/comments/feedback would be appreciated!

I'm in Toronto and have been thinking of doing that exact same road trip for some time now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.