Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have a 2016 that I want to replace the mirror on. Any idea of how to remove it?
Thanks
At the window mount there is a cover that needs to be removed. Maybe a clip on each side. After removing the cover I think there is a tab you can pull then slide the mirror assembly upward.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I have a 2016 that I want to replace the mirror on. Any idea of how to remove it?
Thanks
I just happened on a video I made on when I replaced my rear view mirror. I just pulled up hard on the base of the mirror that is attached at the windshield. Kind of like you would be just sliding that base up the windshield toward the roof liner. It will come off as inside there are just a couple little wire spring devices on each side. I'm sure I must have done it as instructions said the first time, but then realized how it's designed inside for the next time. I have 2011 CT, so assume it's similar on some future model years, but not sure really. GL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I just joined the forum. I removed and replaced my mirror yesterday with an auto-vox mirror backup camera. You basically have to pry the bottom of the mirror base a little bit to release the clip inside and pull up. Be careful not to hit your face when it releases. 2 minute job on that one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts