Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was pleasantly surprised to find this feature when I threw the car in reverse to leave the dealership. I don't ever remember seeing this on any of the options lists or literature on the vehicle. It's not listed on my window sticker either.

Is this something new they started at the end of the 2011 production? I don't believe all CT's have this, but I could be wrong.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Available on Premium models as an option in the US.

"Electrochromatic (auto-dimming) inside mirror with compass and backup camera [22] ($550)"

·
Registered
71 Posts
It's also included in one of the four 2011 "packages" available in the Southeast US region. Package had been on the books for a while but these just started showing up around mid September.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting. Thanks guys. I am in South Florida and my car was received by the dealer on September 9th. A nice little bonus I guess.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I talked to a few FL dealers around the beginning of Sept. Where the Northeast and northern Southeast dealers had only a few cars, the FL dealers seemed flush with CTs of every description.

·
Registered
53 Posts
When backup display is on nav screen backup camera is integrated with Nav, NV. When displayed in the mirror it comes with Premium Audio package AO, or as stand alone option BC. That's why NV, AO and BC cannot be ordered on the same car because you can only have one backup camera system per vehicle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts