Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a mess... ;)

This happened some time ago.. Two weeks after I got the CT. I do remember the detergent sliding forward when I had my seats down. I only had one other small bag, but forgot this one overnight. I was so shocked to find it the next day. Turned out a little lucky in that there is a dip in the floor pan there and I could flood it with water without that water running everywhere else. I sucked it up first with the wet/dry vac, then poured about 40 liters of water one at a time until I felt ok with it.

Lessons learned: Secure the load, and eat more chicken to help my brain!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yikes, but I'll bet you have the best smelling car on the block.
You beat me to it. Those were my exact thoughts! I would've been more interested to see what would've happened with that sort of spill on ecru. Glad it wasn't terrible though.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You beat me to it. Those were my exact thoughts! I would've been more interested to see what would've happened with that sort of spill on ecru. Glad it wasn't terrible though.
Not terrible other than all the time it took to flush and vacuum. After 40 or so wet vacuums the carpet was definitely getting a little funky frizzy... ;)

Yikes, but I'll bet you have the best smelling car on the block.
Luckily for me it was perfume free detergent. I'm sensitive to chemicals and it's something I really like about the CT.. not much "new car" smell... I know some people love that smell though...

When I first got the car I was thinking it was a good idea to put the rear seats down for visibility.. That didn't last to long... Now just leave the rear headrests in the "dropped forward" position and have the middle headrest removed.. Much safer for preventing flying objects to the back of my head! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts