Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just bought in the UK a set of illuminated Lexus scuff plates. When I opened the box there are only illuminated plates for the front. There isn't the plates for the rear which just have the logo (not illuminated). Apparently they are not sold in the UK. Is it possible to buy them anywhere else in the world?

·
Registered
180 Posts
As far as I've seen, this is the situation here in the US as well. The rear door plates are not illuminated.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I've just bought in the UK a set of illuminated Lexus scuff plates. When I opened the box there are only illuminated plates for the front. There isn't the plates for the rear which just have the logo (not illuminated). Apparently they are not sold in the UK. Is it possible to buy them anywhere else in the world?
Are you sure they have not just been missed out of the box? If not then I think you might be out of luck as I have not seen these sold seperately anywhere. Not much help really.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Has anyone in the UK had the scuff plates fitted. I know they are only illuminated in the front but has anyone who has had them fitted got the non illuminated ones in the rear?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts