Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Easy solution for the rear cupholder problem... my kids really wanted them, so I ordered this aftermarket cupholder, which is designed for a ashtray, but fits nicely into the little slot in the middle of the rear seats. It holds extremely well, and the kids love it.
cupholder.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
That's interesting. These were one of those things that bothered me when I had passengers in the car. Nice little solution to it

·
Registered
216 Posts
oh, this is a really good idea. do you have a link for this? i need to put in more airfreshners!!

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
380 Posts
Those were terrible. Every once in a while, you roll up the window and it launches a can of coke into your lap.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is a super old thread but maybe will help someone that is looking for a solution, cost is around $10...
Not the prettiest looking solution but definitely is functional for holding drinks for my kids in the back. Ran the strap from underneath the rear seats (unhinge 2 clips) and tightened above so that it can easily be removed if needed. Doesn't slide or move much even though i did not tighten the strap all the way (to avoid imprints). The cup holder is adjustable for different drink sizes so taller drinks may have tipping potential but this works for most cups.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts