Lexus CT200h Forums banner

Rays Ze40 17x8.5 +44 competition size fitment lowering with HKS hipermax iv

3K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  ricedemon 
#1 · (Edited)
Thinking about fitting a set of 17x8.5 +44 bronze ze40 with 235/45/17 tires. However, on Rays website it states that the wheel only fits 86/brz. Do you guys think it can fit onto Ct200h?

Also anyone with white car bronze wheels setup that can share some pictures of their car?

See less See more
#8 · (Edited)
Installed the HKS Hipermax iv gt today.
It feels almost as comfortable as stock maybe a bit better, which stock is actually not very comfortable.
However, it definitely feels great in handling especially in high speed cornering.
It feels more stable and less wobbly and shaky. In general its a more stable car and has a more predictable control.
I have been hating the stock suspension since I own the car. The stock suspension feels stiff but its actually not sporty stiff.
It's stiff at low speed and bumps but in cornering its mush and unpredictable. It's hard to explain, its just bad.
I was so glad I installed to this set of coilovers. As for now, I would say I can go stiffer, probably because I have 235/45/17 tires as a cushion.
Would provide some updates in the future when I test it out more.
Some photos below.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.