Lexus CT200h Forums banner

Rattling Cup Holders...

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Maupy 
An idea to fix rattling cup holders.

I did a video on the Rattling cup holders a few weeks ago. This annoys me almost every time I'm driving.. I'm either holding the cups some with my right arm or removing them completely when done with the drink. Terrible design and we definitely need a rubber mat at least in the bottom to help. If we all try to have this resolved at the dealers, maybe corporate will design a rubber mat or some sort of insert to help.

I'm sure if we mention it to the dealers they will cut some round foam or something to push in to the bottom. It's something I will definitely be complaining about and hope to get a well designed fix for.

Show your support by adding a note to this thread if you would like a fix from Lexus Corporate...

Roger's CT
I was in Home Depot today (getting house and cabin keys made for the CT) and came up with a possible solution. There are 2" diameter adhesive black waterpropf rubberized furniture pads that could easily be placed in the bottom ot the cup holders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.