Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are threads on this subject but none that I have found directly answer the question, how do you know if you have rain sensors on the CT? Is there some icons on the control for the normal windshield wipers? I know, stupid question.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
The rain sensors are part of the Leather and Seat Memory package. There is also an "auto" position on the windshield wiper stalk ( right side stalk)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rain sensors are part of the Leather and Seat Memory package. There is also an "auto" position on the windshield wiper stalk ( right side stalk)
Well the seats are leather. There does appear to be anything on the outside of the windshield. There's a little rectangle, kind of looks like the solar power part on a calculator where the windshield meets the roof of the vehicle. Are there any pictures of what that stalk looks like with and without the rain sensor ability?

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Well the seats are leather. There does appear to be anything on the outside of the windshield. There's a little rectangle, kind of looks like the solar power part on a calculator where the windshield meets the roof of the vehicle. Are there any pictures of what that stalk looks like with and without the rain sensor ability?
Sorry, I wasn't clear.
On the lever or stalk on your steering column you use to turn on the windshield wipers it will have an "Auto" setting. If you have the "Auto" setting , it is the rain sensor setting.

·
Registered
842 Posts
On the rain sensor on my wife's GS-350 there is nothing on the outside of the windshield. That rectangle is the sensor. The stalk has an auto setting. The rain sensor equipped is the only wiper that has an auto setting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts