Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
105 Posts
for me the user interface is prehistoric, like windows 95... I cannot understand how Lexus accepts to have such an ugly cluttered antiergonomic interface...... Keep it for the old if you want but younger drivers should have the possibility to have a minimal modern interface.
Radio sound is clear in all occasion BUT it does not have the autodim (silence) feature when there are too much parasites or when entering an underground parking (as smaller cars in Europe have it as a standard, see eg opel corsa).

· Registered
371 Posts
I don't like the number of "clicks" you have to accomplish to change or see a song title on CTs with navigation. I also miss "real" buttons to change from one radio station to another. I would like to switch from preset button 1 to 5 or from 5 back to 4 -- but don't want to sequence through all the preset stations to access my stations. Even with premium sounds, the audio system is sorely lacking in tone and quality. When listening to XM there is little to no stereo separation.

· Registered
8 Posts
I don't like the number of "clicks" you have to accomplish to change or see a song title on CTs with navigation. I also miss "real" buttons to change from one radio station to another. I would like to switch from preset button 1 to 5 or from 5 back to 4 -- but don't want to sequence through all the preset stations to access my stations.

Agree 100%. In my last lexus with navigation (2007) at least it also had the another small LCD screen that displayed radio information (artist, station, etc). When changing stations, the station # & ID briefly appears at the top of the navigation screen....I wish there was a way for song/artist info to pop up that same way.

Also agree about missing the hard buttons for presets.

· Registered
107 Posts
I have a 2007 335i with the idrive system and that makes my 2012 navi in the CT look dated.

There are simple functions like changing audio stations that should change the screen to the radio menu or calling someone that should change the screen to the phone menu, but it just doesn't happen...

· Registered
12 Posts
I have found that using the "Radio Information" screen within the Nav's map works really nicely. By selecting map mode/radio info it divides the screen and puts the radio information on the right side. When I first changed it I wasn't sure I would leave it, but since I am always wanting to know artist/song etc it is doing exactly what I hoped to be able to. On my 2010 IS-250 I always had to hit the "Satellite" button to get the information to show or make several button hits..... I am much happier with the way the 2013 Nav is set up.

· Registered
8 Posts
I have found that using the "Radio Information" screen within the Nav's map works really nicely. By selecting map mode/radio info it divides the screen and puts the radio information on the right side. When I first changed it I wasn't sure I would leave it, but since I am always wanting to know artist/song etc it is doing exactly what I hoped to be able to. On my 2010 IS-250 I always had to hit the "Satellite" button to get the information to show or make several button hits..... I am much happier with the way the 2013 Nav is set up.
This is news to me...I haven't seen this option. Going to try it out tomorrow. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.