Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall.

Long story short, my head gasket is shot. I'm having a hard time locating the "proper" hoses at the moment. More specifcally the radiator hose or cap ( I dont know if the CT has a cap, probably wrong however).

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
249 Posts
Hey yall.

Long story short, my head gasket is shot. I'm having a hard time locating the "proper" hoses at the moment. More specifcally the radiator hose or cap ( I dont know if the CT has a cap, probably wrong however).

Can someone please point me in the right direction?
There is a full service manual in the engine and technical subforum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Btw. Ct does not have a cap at the radiator. Its at the reservoir.
Btw. Ct does not have a cap at the radiator. Its at the reservoir.
I'm desperate at the moment- looking to feed my baby some of that Blue Devil. It needs to go into the radiator via the hose I just dont know what hose I should be looking for. I cant find anything with a concise diagram.

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
249 Posts
The reservoir on passenger side fender is for the engine coolant. You would pour it in there. Does the additive say to pour into the hose directly?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The reservoir on passenger side fender is for the engine coolant. You would pour it in there. Does the additive say to pour into the hose directly?
The reservoir I've got eyes on. The product calls to pour it into the radiator hose directly if there is no cap. I just cant for the life of me determine which hose that would be.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts