Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in USA.

1.) 2015 ct200h ultra white with f-sport package with navigation, parking sensors, illuminated door sills. 56k miles for $21k with 5 year warranty. $18.9 w/o warranty.

2.) 2017 ultra white with f-sport package and navigation. 46k miles for $24k with 5 year warranty. $21.9k w/o warranty

In theory I would like the parking sensors because its a nice feature but I am a really good driver so I dont need it. Is it worth it getting the newer one? I could also just pocket the difference so that extra cash would be nice if i went for the 2015. But because the car is discontinued, should I shoot for the 2017 the last year it was made? I need some suggestions on what everyone would do in my situation and all comments are appreciated! Navigation is a must for me because I like to see the upcoming exits on the highway. If get the 2015 ill pocket more money because its cheaper.

·
Registered
2016 Blue Lexus CT200h F-Sport
50 Posts
I don't think there was any real difference in the later years, so 2015 and 2017 would be the same. One has fewer miles, but both mileage is fine. I'd go for the cheaper one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts