Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully this isn't a stupid question. I've thumbed through the manual but still can't locate what I'm trying to find.

Does anyone know if the nav system always defaults to the map or can you change the setting to stay on say the radio guide? I'm hoping that I just missed a minor detail.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hopefully this isn't a stupid question. I've thumbed through the manual but still can't locate what I'm trying to find.

Does anyone know if the nav system always defaults to the map or can you change the setting to stay on say the radio guide? I'm hoping that I just missed a minor detail.
There is a configuration setting, but I forget what it's called. You can set it to stay on the same screen all the time. Go into the settings and poke around, I'm sure you'll see it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I'll have to continue looking around the settings screens. As it stands right now, if I change the radio station, for whatever reason the screen will not stay on audio, it will switch back to a main menu or the map. I'd prefer it just stay on the audio menu.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Finished the owners manual and was just getting to the NAV manual. I had been wondering about that. Thanks for the shortcut!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts