Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I was just curious what models of the CT have the headlights that I can see on the Blue CT on the website's banner image. I like the look of those a lot more than the current ones on my 2015 f sport. If they are from the newer models, can I use them on my model year?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems to be on a Takumi spec model in UK.
I'd cross my fingers getting any worthwhile info from the US dealers. Maybe shoot an email to them in UK.

Wait they still sell the CT new in the UK? Man that's really nice. I'd like to see if I can use some of the newer parts on my US CT.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wait they still sell the CT new in the UK? Man that's really nice. I'd like to see if I can use some of the newer parts on my US CT.
Yea they do it has better headlights and tail lights plus a bigger infotainment screen. I recently went to Lexus to see if I could order TRD parts no luck, let me know if you do contact dealers out of the US. I would also like the new headlights and tail lights.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yes we still sell the CT here in the UK. It’s had a great upgrade since the previous model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yes we still sell the CT here in the UK. It’s had a great upgrade since the previous model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts