Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so a new delay from my dealer. Evidently I have been assigned a specific car from a specific allocation that was to arrive in NJ on the 5th of April (which it did according to the dealer).

He's now telling me, almost two weeks later, that the car hasn't been moved to Boston because they are doing "quality control" on it in NJ...

Any of the dealers know if this makes any sense whatsoever?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Would you happen to know the name of the vessel your CT shipped in on? I'm wondering if our CT's rode in on the same ship. Mine says "Vessel: HEIJIN", which left New Jersey 8 April, currently at the Panama Canal, and heading for Japan.
Anyway, I got a similar story from my salesman when I bought my CT 3 days ago, saying it "may" already be docked in New Jersey, but from that point it may take a week or two. His ETA to the dealership is the end of this month.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, two weeks later, it did arrive at the Dealer. Now I'm waiting for them to get the title documents. Alas I didn't get any info on the name of the actual boat, but I was told there were three boats arriving between the 1st and the 15th if I remember correctly...

Hopefully tonight I'll have it!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I do hope you get your car tonight. Two weeks is a long wait for something that's "available". It's only been 4 days for me, and it's driving me crazy.

My salesperson said I'm looking at possibly this weekend, but still put in a little 'worst case scenario' saying it could be until May 10. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do hope you get your car tonight. Two weeks is a long wait for something that's "available". It's only been 4 days for me, and it's driving me crazy.

My salesperson said I'm looking at possibly this weekend, but still put in a little 'worst case scenario' saying it could be until May 10. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
You know what I just noticed? The CT200h that you ordered is exactly like mine! Fire Agate Pearl with the Caramel. Did you get the premium package?

·
Registered
267 Posts
You know what I just noticed? The CT200h that you ordered is exactly like mine! Fire Agate Pearl with the Caramel. Did you get the premium package?
No, mine was just the base model with illuminated door sills. That's all that was available. Well, actually, the sales guy tried to get me to choose a possible red or yellow (meaning get on the wait list, and if all the people on the list reject these colors and options, it is mine for the taking). I was about to walk out and miraculously this Fire Agate/Caramel appeared out of nowhere, which is great because I did want a Fire Agate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts