Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I would have already gotten a CT back in July but the unfortunate earthquake/tsunami in Japan suspended the company leasing program (though I can't really complain; my heart goes out to those affected by the disaster). Anyhow, said leasing program is now reinstated and I have placed an order for a Starfire Pearl CT200h with the leather, audio, and navigation packages. It'll be here in January!

However, the timing now makes it a 2012 MY and I have the option of getting that sweet Ultrasonic Blue Mica (though I'd get it without F-Sport). I have until Oct. 15 before my order gets locked in and I'm torn between the white and the blue. I really like both colors, albeit for different reasons.

Since I'm only 22 years old, a lot of people I've asked have recommended the blue since it's sportier, bolder, and more youthful (read: I can get away with it while I don't have a wife to tell me otherwise). However, I have a rather calm personality and feel that the white suits me better.

Should I get the color that represents me or the color that represents who I (maybe) want to be?

·
Registered
245 Posts
<grin>. Be who you are.

·
Registered
270 Posts
From someone who has an Ultra Blue CT, Blue is Shiny.
http://iceangelthemerc.blogspot.com/2011/10/tardis-blue.html
(Blog post from me showing the colour to another blogger who wants a blue Smart car ...)

Choose wisely ! I'm sure you'll have zero regrets whichever way you go :)

PS Blue seems to be rapidly becoming CT Blue over in UK, just as white is becoming Prius White.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts