Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent' posted on this forum since my car was pretty much new back in mid 2011. My 2011 CT200, which now just broke 74K miles, has been working great. No stereo problems, no Bluetooth problems…and, I was listening to a streaming station just yesterday as I always have been for the last few years. Well, today, I got in the car and NO audio from my speakers. I was placing a phone call…I thought it might be the Bluetooth connection so I tried the AM/FM which would work even with a Bluetooth problem…nothing. I can see the display showing the stations…if I place a phone call I can see the timer ticking away on the screen of my radio on the dash…but NO sound. I tried to go to audio controls and it won't let me switch the bass, treble or mid tones up or down with the navigation touchpad. Not sure if maybe there is some sort of fuse on the audio amp somewhere or fuse somewhere else I might have blown. I was listening loud but it didn't cut out at anytime while I was jamming out. Anyone who has had this happen and correct it or that can just make a recommendation on what might be the problem…would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, I just read your post and I'm having the EXACT same problem. Did you get it solved? If so, how? I'm really confused and have no idea what is going on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts