Lexus CT200h Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
I have a 2011 CT200h, 160 000km.
I have a problem with my passenger side mirror glass.
I will try to describe my best :
At the start-up, I can move the glass for like 2 seconds and then its stuck. I can't move it with the button anymore, and it will remain stuck, I can only move it with my hand.
Before the problem, both mirror were going down in reverse, now the right mirror doesn't move...

I've already tear down everything and clean with contact cleaner, nothing happened...

Any idea ?

Thank you

·
Registered
2015 eminent white pearl
469 Posts
Hi everyone.
I have a 2011 CT200h, 160 000km.
I have a problem with my passenger side mirror glass.
I will try to describe my best :
At the start-up, I can move the glass for like 2 seconds and then its stuck. I can't move it with the button anymore, and it will remain stuck, I can only move it with my hand.
Before the problem, both mirror were going down in reverse, now the right mirror doesn't move...

I've already tear down everything and clean with contact cleaner, nothing happened...

Any idea ?

Thank you
Have you tried isolating whether the problem is at the switch or at the mirror? Disassemble the switch, unplug the switch subassembly and use jumper at the plug to see if you can get full operation of the mirror. If you can move the mirror with the jumper then you know the problem is the switch. If not then you know the problem is somewhere from the wire up to and including the mirror servos.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts