Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I signed up for this forum when the CT200 had first came out in May 2011. I still have my car a little over 5 years later. I have a problem in that when I push the EV button near the shifter, going under 25 MPH and what appears to be a fully charged battery my car no longer goes into the EV mode like it is supposed to. I have 98,500 miles on the car. I called the dealer as I noticed this has been happening for about 2 weeks now. It seems like the car is getting batter and engine powered as the map shows that at random times at high speeds it is getting power from both sources. However, I am not able to get it to go into the EV mode while stopped or at low speeds and the light for EV won't come on at all when I push the button. I am thinking if it's a battery issue, it's covered for 100K miles and I'll get it into the shop this week to check. However, being that the bars are getting near the top after awhile, it appears to be charging fine. Any help is greatly appreciated as using Google for this problem gets me nowhere. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts