Lexus CT200h Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as the title implies, my auto sensor for my headlights and interior gauges is not working. By not working I mean it will auto dim everything on a bright sunny day, and not dim at night. I've had to use the toggle on the side to adjust it, but only since I got the car back from my dealers after they fixed the damage from smashing into a deer. I do have an HID kit, but it worked just fine with the HID kit before all this. I'm afraid to take it to the dealer because they may say it was caused by the HID blah blah ..I don't know. Any advice how to fix? I believe it may be a sensor or something that they never fixed?:mad:

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
So as the title implies, my auto sensor for my headlights and interior gauges is not working. By not working I mean it will auto dim everything on a bright sunny day, and not dim at night. I've had to use the toggle on the side to adjust it, but only since I got the car back from my dealers after they fixed the damage from smashing into a deer. I do have an HID kit, but it worked just fine with the HID kit before all this. I'm afraid to take it to the dealer because they may say it was caused by the HID blah blah ..I don't know. Any advice how to fix? I believe it may be a sensor or something that they never fixed?:mad:
I think your auto-sensor was damage in the deer wreck and they didn't know it was damaged and didn't fix it. The HIDs have nothing to do with your problem. If you think they will hassle you about the HIDs then put the OEM lights back in a 20-30 minute job at maximum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts